Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thanks for stoppin' by

With yesterday's trip to the hospital all I can feel is frustrated. They said I made the right decision by coming in but then the fact that they sent me home without really finding a good reason for the pain is annoying. It's been about 26 hour since I went into the ER and the pain is starting to creep back which is making me cranky. I've been sleeping on and off since about 630pm yesterday and it looks like I'll be doing this all day. Had to cancel more plans for this weekend so I could give my body a chance to catch up, that kinda sucks. Sounds like some of the people I was planning to see are going to come to my house for a visit. That should help because I was going crazy last weekend just laying on the couch by myself. Guess I'll have to take it easy again this week which is totally not my style. I like to be up and going all day and then crash hard at night. I'm slowly learning how to be sick but for someone like me who's used to working 55+ hours each week that's a tough transition. Give me time though, I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment