Friday, April 4, 2014

On a more positive note

Last night two good things happened. My cousin Fred came to visit. his sole purpose was just to be there, see me and talk. The Bruins happened to be playing so we got to watch our first game together in I don't know how long. That's special because this is the man who gave me my first Bruins hat when I was much younger. I think I still have it kickin' around somewhere. The second was I found out my friend Kevin bought 300 Team Coozy bracelets and didn't tell me about it until they were already made. He's selling them for $2 each, if you'd like one you're welcome to contact him through the link I added to his name or I can give you his contact info. For those of you in Rochester, you can purchase one from me directly starting next week. See, it is possible to have a good day even when you have cancer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment