Sunday, April 13, 2014

I've got to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time

I woke up this morning and the pain had dropped significantly overnight. Not gone but much better and more manageable. Since everything in life is a trade-off I couldn't seem to get out of a funk all morning and afternoon. Luckily Xanax came to the rescue which is good cause I had a hot date scheduled for later in the evening. Amanda was in town for her sister's bridal shower and planned a extra day into her trip just so she could see me. She lives in Florida so we don't get to hang very often. She was my reason for getting off the couch and going outside for the first time since Friday afternoon when I got out of the ER. I didn't go crazy though, just got up long enough to get dinner at Pelligrino's and sundaes at Yotality. BTW I'm totally diggin' this frozen yogurt trend! Then we went back to my place to watch Anchorman 2. It's awesome I had 2 visitors in one weekend. Even though I seem to be going in the right direction, I'm still not working Monday in the hopes that I can stay on top of this thing. My hope is by Tuesday I'll be even closer to normal and possibly even work a full 8 hour work day this week. I know what a novel idea right? It's always good to have goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment