Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Let's play two

Stuck in this hell hole for at least another night, that's the bad news this morning. The good news is I have an omelet, bacon fruit cup cinnamon and 2 Gatorades on the way for breakfast. If you can keep a secret, my mom said she would sneak me outside to go for a walk since it's supposed to be 60+ degrees.

The pain overnight was almost unbearable. Add that to trying to move around every few minutes to get comfortable and I almost cried. They're adding some type of Motrin based pain killer and upping how much oxycodone by 50% so shit's starting to get real.

Cassie deserves a medal because she stayed with me all night trying to keep me entertained while I was awake. I only slept for a few hours. She says she's going home for a nap then coming back to take care of me again tonight. Mom's a trooper too, he was up at 530 Monday morning and stayed til about 9pm. Then she was back to the hospital by 7am. I'm lucky to have two such awesome ladies sticking around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment