Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thanks for stoppin' by part 3

Pain is still hanging around so now I'm up to 20mg of oxy and switching back and forth between tylenol and advil every 6 hours. Gonna try that through the night and see what's up in the morning. I made a phone call this afternoon and almost cried on the phone. Paiger and Danielle stopped by for a visit since they were in town and I almost cried when they left. Made another call this evening and almost cried a third time. Made another call a few minutes later and didn't almost cry that time. There's a step in the right direction...right? Oh the mood swings of a long term illness are always fun.

Bruins won and clinched best record in the league, saw some friends, and I got more bracelets since you people wanted all 50 from my first batch so quickly. So today wasn't a total waste I guess. Tomorrow I'm expecting another visitor and there's hope that the new regimen of drugs will work. I've watched Shawshank Redemption enough to know that hope is dangerous but it's all I have right now, that and prescription narcotics ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment