Monday, April 14, 2014

If I knew all about this one thing, wouldn’t that be something

Something's afoot and it's buggin' me that I can't figure it out. My overall mood changed on Friday when I went to the hospital and something has been off ever since. It reached a fever pitch this afternoon when I was watching an episode of Entourage and I had a sudden feeling of paranoia and there was imminent danger ahead, not a panic attack but just something was wrong. I believe this is clinically known as extreme anxiety. Worst part is I knew the whole time it was silly and nothing was actually wrong but I still couldn't get it out of my head that even though I was laying on the couch minding my own business, something would happen. I know, sounds like fun doesn't it? Back to work tomorrow, should be an interesting day because I have no idea how my chest and shoulder are going to hold up.

No comments:

Post a Comment