Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Like...OMG, totally!

I'm over having cancer. I know that kinda sounds stupid cause why would you ever be stoked for it in the first place? If you didn't know already, I love attention and all the attention I got from my diagnosis was fun at first. Now there are so many aspects of dealing with this crap that I'm ready to be done with. The worst part is when I got my new CT it showed MORE inflammation in my lungs. Whatever is causing it is not bacterial. Friday I have the pleasure of a bronchoscopy so we can figure out what the fuck is going on.

So once we figure out what's up with the lungs then we'll know how many cycles of chemo, how much radiation and if there's going to be any surgery before all that. Like I said, I'm like totes over this like...for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment