Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Let's end this on a high note

From the time I left Lovin' Cup Idol last night right up until about 5pm today, all I wanted to do was lay in bed and not move for a week. Work was a struggle at best. I went from a feeling of depression to anxiety in one day all the while thinking, can't these two just balance out so everything will be ok?

When I left work, I stopped by to see a friend and pick up some microphones for a video shoot I'm doing later this week. Then I started running the shoot and how I will edit it through my head. When I was there we also talked about the upcoming Rochester Redwings season and it began to get pumped up for my favorite seasonal job. When I got home I looked around my apartment and realised how messy it was. For the first time in days I was finally motivated to do something about it.

Had to take a quick break because I promised my co-worker Bailey I'd go with him to get his ears pierced. While I was already at my favorite pierce shop Dorje Adornments I could also get my lip ring put back in. Bailey made it through without incident and it was fun to see someone get their first piercing. On the way home I stopped to get Moe's for dinner, one of my favorites. When I got home I finally had time to clean up, watch the Bruins with their 10th in a row and talk to Cassie. As I write this, I'm also starting a new TV show called Resurrection. Now I'm in a much better mood. Let's hope this one hangs on for a while.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete