Wednesday, July 9, 2014

+1/-1

Bad news first, my hair is falling out in clumps so I'm going to get is shaved again. The good news is I ate some salad today. Why is this a big deal? It's the most solid food I've eaten in the past week if you don't count overcooked pasta. Maybe tomorrow I'll try a chunky soup if I'm feelin' squirrely.

Warped Tour yesterday was AWESOME! So glad I went because I was able to finally see Crown The Empire (who were amazing) and I got to meet Beebs from Beebs and Her Money Makers. I found out about her band from watching a show that documents the life of the Warped Tour set-up crew and a few bands on tour. Cassie and I watched the show together and we fell in love with Beebs because she's just so cute an awesome. Without looking for sympathy or anything like that I told her I'd finished radiation the day before and she sounded genuinely happy to hear that, immediately throwing her arms around me for a big hug. There are some good people in the world, I'm starting to see that more and more these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment