Thursday, May 15, 2014

Random update

I know it's been a while but I've felt just plain crappy for the last week and nobody wants to sit around and read about me complaining all day. I came down with a cold last week and the damn thing won't seem to go away. On top of that I can't find the right mix of drugs to make my stomach feel better. Hopefully I can straighten it all out before chemo next week...hopefully. I did get to enjoy some quality time with Cassie this week since she had about 5 days off in a row so that was nice. I have a bunch of #teamcoozy merch left over so if you're in the market for can koozies, stickers, buttons or ribbons let me know. Cheers to a weekend that's going to be a lot cooler (literally the temp will be a lot lower) than this past week has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment