Saturday, May 3, 2014

Go time

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Ya know how you can't sleep when you know you're leaving for vacation the next day? That was me staring at the ceiling. I don't know if I've ever been so excited to go back to Syracuse. In the afternoon there's a group of us going out to watch the Bruins game. Tonight there's another group getting together for poker that reminds me of 10+ years ago, let the cards and bullshit fly. And of course tomorrow is the benefit. All I've heard from other people the last few days is "I'm going and I'm excited". Then I hear about friends of friends of friends that wanna go, Sunday is going to be amazing! I'm still in bed thinking of what I have to do before I go and I think I have a game plan locked down. Next update is coming Sunday or Monday and I'll tell you all about how much fun I had this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment